Dyna Glo is a renowned brand presented by GHP Group. Inc. This manufacturer specializes in fireplaces, log sets, heating products, and grill products. GHP offers great customer service with all their products available at the leading retail stores and online merchandises. However, the most Dyna Glo heaters have immense popularity among the users.
Dyna Glo is a sub-brand that caters to barbecue grills and heaters. The products are tested thoroughly to ensure safe working. Dyna Glo is known for its great service and efficient products. It’s one of the most sought-after brands on Amazon. Dyna Glo heaters can be distributed in the following commercial and residential ranges:
- Construction Heaters
- Indoor Heaters
- Patio Heaters
- Wall Heaters
- Portable Heaters
We will look through each of the type one by one in accordance with their use and fuel type consumption.
Table of Contents
These are commercial grade heaters that are used on commercial sites such as construction area, garages, workshops or shipping docks, etc. These are great for open area usage where a small-sized heater would not work well. They are heavy duty and durable for long term use. Most of these require good ventilation, thus making them ideal for outdoor usage. You don’t have to worry about working outside on a chilly day anymore.
Dyna Glo offers a wide range of commercial heaters. Tank-top heaters or electric heaters are suitable for small areas such as garages. For large job sites gas convection heaters and forced air heaters (propane gas and kerosene) will cater to your needs. From 15,000 BTUs up to a powerful 600,000 BTU heaters, Dyna-Glo has a heater for every scenario.
Commercial Dyna Glo heaters are available in five more categories:
1. Electric Heater:
These Dyna Glo heaters use electricity to produce heat. They use a heating element to produce heat via electricity and a fan blows that air out powerfully. These are most commonly used for covered garages or large semi-covered spaces. They cover 400 sq ft to 1000 sq ft area depending on their size and power. The outer body is small and easy to carry. Some of the options are listed below:
This is the smallest one of the electric garage heater offered by Dyna Glo. It offers only 1 heat setting. The body is fully enclosed in a compact box shape. It has a tendency to heat up to 400 square feet area.
- It offers 240 V 4800 W power.
- 400 square ft area can be covered with this forced fan heater.
- It offers two modes of BTU powers low at 12,285 and High 16,380.
- It comes fully assembled.
- Product dimensions are 10.6 x 9.7 x 12.8 inches.
- Its lightweight with one pound.
This is the most powerful Electric Garage Heater offered by Dyna Glo. It offers up to 15 Heat settings to choose from. It offers two power settings; 7500 watts 25, 589 BTUs and 10,000 Watts 34,121 BTUs. You can even use this heater as a cooling fan in summer with the Dyna Glo heater feature switched off.
- It offers adjustable angles for horizontal and vertical air flow with safety lock.
- A remote control comes with the unit with an LED touch screen display.
- The motor is safe and fully enclosed with no exposed hardware.
- Its portable with adjustable angle.
- Its lightweight with one pound weight only.
- It can efficiently heat up to 1000 sq ft area.
2. Kerosene Forced Air Heater:
These are the second type of construction heaters that use fuel to heat the air and throw it forcefully via a fan. These are usually shaped like a torpedo and offer a portable handle with tires to move them.
They are great for heating large open-air spaces since they require good ventilation to work. You can use them in construction sites, auto shops, loading docks, etc. The smaller, compact 50k BTU forced air heater is capable of heating up areas up to 1,200sq ft. Whilst the largest model with 650k BTU power can heat up a whopping 13,500 sq ft. Three main types of fuels are required to operate these Dyna Glo heaters:
- Fuel oil
Dyna Glo offers seven types of Kerosene Force Fan Heaters with varying fuel capacity and space coverage. However, we will discuss two heaters with the lowest and the highest fuel capacity below:
Dyna Glo offers this cylindrical forced fan heater in 50k, 80K,135K and 180K BTUs. However, this particular model taken under consideration offers 50,000 BTUs. It offers safety auto fuel shut off feature for added safety. It has a separate fuel cap for adding fuel and a great run-time fuel gauge for tracking fuel consumption. The piggyback power cord is included.
- Its suitable for heating up to 1200 sq ft area.
- It bears a handle for carrying it easily.
- It’s sturdy enough for rough outdoor usage.
- The Led light displays On, Off or Error lights.
- It has a fuel capacity of 5 gallons that can perform up to 14 hours.
This model of Dyna Glo forced air heater comes in 400K and 650K BTUs. This is a heavy-duty model that is capable of heating 13,500 sq ft area. However, it requires a vast open space for better ventilation and safe use.
- It comes with a comfort control thermostat.
- A built-in digital display lets you know the current settings.
- It has a safe flameout sensor.
- Its hefty with 298 pounds weight.
- It has a fuel capacity of 50 Gallons.
- The consumption rate is 4.9 gallons per hour.
- It has a push-button ignition that is safe to use.
- It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
3. Gas Forced Air Heater:
Dyna Glo offers six types of Forced air heaters that use either Liquid Petroleum Gas LPG or Natural gas to produce heat. Just like Kerosene forced air heaters, these are encased in a cylindrical shape and are suitable for the outdoor well-ventilated areas.
Dyna-Glo Gas Forced Air Heaters come in various sizes to meet your exact requirements for heating solutions. The smaller, compact 40k BTU Forced air heater is capable of heating up areas up to 1,000sq ft. Whilst the largest model with 300k BTU power can heat up an amazing 7,000 sq ft.
They are portable with handles and come with overheat shut off feature for added safety. A standard 120-volt outlet is suitable to operate them. Let’s take a quick look at two of these options available on the web:
This forced air heater uses 40,000 BTUs of LPG to heat up to 1000 square feet area. It’s suitable for well ventilated outdoor usage for a a quick heating solution. The whole body is made with sturdy material and a heavy frame. The brass burner offers a lifetime warranty. It is CSA certified for safety with auto overheat shut off feature.
The heating angle is adjustable and a handle and tires make it easy to move. A 20-pound tank would work for about 11 hours, a 40-pound tank for 22 hours and a 100 pounds tank for about 54 hours straight.
- It weighs about 14 pounds.
- Offers 40,000 BTUs.
- Uses LPG as fuel.
- Can heat up to 1000 sq ft area.
This forced air heater uses natural gas to heat up an area of about 3500 square feet. It is perfect for vast outdoor areas with good airflow and ventilation. it is equipped with an Easy-Connect regulator and hose assembly makes supplying and starting your heater effortless.
It can run from 4.5 to 30 hours depending on the size of the tank and BTU output selected. The outer body is sturdy and made for rough industrial use. CSA certification ensures safety.
- It weighs about 17 pounds.
- it has built-in auto shut off feature in case of overheating.
- The heat angle is adjustable.
- It has an output of 150,000 BTUs.
- It uses natural gas to heat up 3500 sq ft area.
4. Gas Convection Heater:
These commercial grade heaters are a great option for outdoor usage. However, unlike a forced-air heater, they are small in size, offer 360-degree convection heat and are smaller in size. Their mechanism is slower and more laid back than a forced-air heater. They use Liquid Petroleum Gas as a fuel for heating the area. The range of heaters can cover from 600 sq ft. up to 4,700, with a 360° area radius.
Dyna Glo offers three Gas Convection heaters with 200,000 BTU, 25,000 BTU and 80,000 BTU output. We will take a look at one of these available on the web for you to make a purchase.
This compact convection heater is powered by Propane gas. It has an output of 80,000 BTU that is suitable for heating up a large surface area of about 2000 sq ft. This convection heater has a continuous variable BTU valve, which means you have complete control of the heat between 50,000 BTU to 80,000 BTU and maximize fuel efficiency.
The ignition is safe and easy with a Piezo ignition system. It can be easily connected with a standard LP tank. The outer shell is made with aluminized steel that adds durability and strength to this convection heater.
- It comes with a 10 ft. regulator and hose assembly.
- You can control the heat between 50K to 80K BTUs.
- It weighs about 11 pounds and is easy to move around.
- It uses liquid petroleum gas that can heat up to 2000 square feet area.
5. Gas Radiant Heater:
Gas radiant heaters use radiation to dissipate heat around an area. They work by heating the objects and air around rather than throwing direct warm air like a fan based heater. Dyna Glo offers three Radiant gas heaters. They work using Liquid Petroleum Gas as a fuel. The three heaters are differed by the range of output in terms of British Thermal units. These heaters come in 100K,50K and 250 K BTU output. Lets take a quick look at the radiant gas heater by Dyna Glo offering 250K BTU heat output:
This radiant gas-operated heater comes in a cylindrical cage made of steel. With 25000 BTU output, this Dyna Glo heater is capable of heating up to 5900 sq ft area.
- It includes a low-pressure regulator for easy modulation.
- It consists of a built-in flame safety system.
- weight of it about 29 pounds.
- It offers safe push-button ignition.
6. Tank Top Heater:
As the name implies, a tank top heater consists of a heating element mounted at the top of a fuel tank. The heat type is convective that allows full portability and safety. Dyna Glo offers this type of heater in three outputs; 15,000, 30,000 and 40,000 BTUs. The fuel type for all three models is Liquid Petroleum Gas. Let’s have a quick look at the tank top heater with the highest output:
This is the most portable and powerful heater providing 40,000 BTU output offered by Dyna Glo. This heater is capable of heating up to 1000 square feet area. You can avail multiple heat settings with low, medium or high settings. The safety shutoff valve and CSA certified tip switch make it the safest and strongest tank top option available.
- It weighs about 5 pounds.
- Fuel type is Liquid Propane Gas.
- It offers variable output that can be chosen.
- It comes with a safety shut off valve.
- The round design offers 360-degree output.
- Safety tip-off button is also present for extra safety.
The second major type of heaters offered by Dyna Glo is the indoor heater. Unlike commercial heaters, these are safe to use indoors.
They offer a compact body with encased parts and all the necessary features required for indoor use. Two main types of fuel are used for indoor heaters:
- Liquid Propane Gas.
This is an indoor heater that is available in multiple BTUs for the required heat. This particular model produces 23,000 BTU heat per hour. Its capable of heating up to 1000 square area. It works using purely Kerosene with no electricity required. You can turn this space heater on while getting ready for work in the morning without having to turn the entire central heating on.
- It is available in white and black color.
- Its easy to use with automatic ignition and one-touch shut off.
- A variation is available with 10.5K BTU output.
- On a full tank of Kerosene it can work for up to 11 hours.
- The heating mechanism is convective.
Dyna Glo offers this radiant heater that uses up to 10,000 BTU to target the heat to a specific area. Its capable of heating up 500 square feet area for 13 hours on a single tank. It allows safe usage with tip-over switch and removable tank that can be filled separately.
- It weighs 25 pounds
- The heat output is 10,000 BTUs.
- It can burn Kerosene to heat up 500 sq. ft. area.
- Fuel tank measures 1 gallon.
- Can run for up to 14 hours.
- Ignition push button makes it a safe option.
- It comes with fuel level indicator as well.
This is a compact indoor heater offered by Dyna Glo. With an output of 180,000 BTU this portable heater dissipates warm sun like radiation. It can hold up to 20 pounds of propane gas within. the tank is built in the unit.
- It consists of built in Oxygen Depletion Sensor that makes it safe for indoor use.
- Suitable to heat up to 450 square feet area.
- It weighs about 17 pounds.
- Uses infrared technology to radiate the heat within the area.
- It can be easily ignited using piezo ignition system.
- Offers front safety grill and tip over switch.
- Side vary handles make it easy and safer to carry around.
Dyna Glo Patio Heater:
Dyna Glo offers these great heaters for outdoor parties and gatherings. These tomb-like heaters take up minimal space while spreading the heat in all directions via aluminium reflector panels.
These patio heaters come with an easy Piezo ignition system and can be modulated using knobs. They bear wheels at the bottom for easy mobility. They have an LP storage tank at the base that keeps the flame running. The heat is not very direct and allows a cosy atmosphere around it. Dyna Glo offers these heaters in Steel and Bronze body. Basic shape is an elongated tower. Some options are available in wide pyramid shape as well. Lets take a look at two of these options available:
This particular model DGPH202SS is made with Stainless steel outer shell. It has a basic tower shape with variable heat setting. The anti tilt safety device makes it safe to use for family gatherings. They can hold up to 20 pounds of liquid petroleum gas. However the tank is not included.
- The weight is 32.5 pounds.
- It offers one-step ignition with variable control on temperature.
- Wheels at the bottom make it easy to move around.
- The weight at the bottom makes it tilt free and balanced.
- The unit can heat up to 25 foot circle around the heater.
- It 87 inch high with a wide aluminium reflector that assures wide heat dissipation.
- The fuel tank can be stored at the base neatly.
This Patio Heater has a bronze outer body shaped like a wide pyramid. It has a heat output of 42,000 BTU with 73 inch height. The anti-tilt feature makes it safe for gatherings. It has a clear glass flame tube that enhances aesthetics. A 20-pound Liquid Propane tank is used for fuel consumption that can be connected at the base.
- It can heat up a 20 foot circle of area around the heater.
- The propane tank can be neatly stored at the base.
- Piezo ignition system makes ignition safe and easy.
- The heat can be modulated via a knob.
- Wheels at the base make it easy to move.
- It weighs 74.8 pounds that complement the height and balance.
Dyna Glo offers safe and compact indoor heaters that can be mounted on the wall to generate direct heat in a room. These are small in size with a visible frame. They work well in insulated areas for cosy warmth.
- They have multiple sizes to satiate your heating requirements ranging from 150 sq ft to 1000 sq ft.
- The construction is durable and safe for indoors.
- They look good aesthetically.
- The ignition is powered through batteries that is easy with a mere press of button.
- The pilot system keeps the heater ignited for long. It comes with a built-in oxygen depletion sensor.
- These wall heaters are economical and energy-efficient.
- They come with optional base legs and fan.
There are two types of these wall heaters: infrared and Blue flame.
1. Infrared Wall Heaters:
These Dyna Glo wall heaters use infrared rays to heat objects in the room. Their mechanism is similar to radiant heaters and they work well in rooms that don’t have a good insulation. They work to provide instant heat solution. However, you need to be more cautious to maintain a safe distance indoors with pets, furniture and children. They work with two types of fuels; Liquid Propane Gas and Natural Gas.
LPG Fuel Based Infrared Heaters
Dyna Glo offers 7 types of Infrared heaters that work using LPG as fuel their coverage varies form 200 sq ft to 1000 sq ft. with heat output ranging from 6000 BTU to 30,000 BTU. Lets take a look at one of these Infrared wall heater powered by LPG.
This heater works with Liquid Propane as a fuel. Its infrared technology is safe to use indoors and works by heating objects present in a room. It does not require electricity to work. Vent-free technology allows for safe and easy indoor usage. This mechanism is energy efficient that cuts the bills. This Wall Heater comes with an energy-efficient thermostat, which triggers automatically on/off cycling to maintains your ideal heat level, whilst reducing the cost of heating bills.
- Comes with Oxygen depletion Sensor.
- Optional Base allows you to either mount it on the wall or place it on the floor for regular usage.
- It can produce up to 18000 BTUs per hour and is capable of heating 700 sq. ft area.
- The product comes with one year warranty.
- Its lightweigh with 25 pound weight.
Natural Gas Infrared Wall Heater:
These Dyna Glo wall heaters come with Natural Gas as an energy resource. The seller offers seven types of natural gas infrared wall heaters with coverage ranging from 200 sq ft to 1000 sq ft and heat output ranging from 6000 BTU to 30,000 BTU. You can choose the one according to your requirements. Their working mechanism is the same. Lets take a look at one of the Infrared Natural Gas Wall Heater by Dyna Glo:
This is a very safe option to use indoors. Wall heaters do not require ventilation. This wall heater uses infrared technology for instant direct heat that does not require much insulation. They do not require electricity so they are good for use in case of an electricity blackout. They work efficiently thus cutting the cost of working. The wall heater comes with an energy-efficient thermostat, which triggers on and off to maintain an ideal temperature.
- It weighs only 25 pounds.
- It can produce heat output of 30,000 BTUs.
- 1000 sq ft area can be heated up using this heater.
- Thermostat maintains the ideal temperature.
- Works on natural gas with no electricity required at all.
2. Blue Flame Heater:
These Dyna Glo wall heaters work by heating the air inside a room gradually. They heat up the area using convective heating. These are more attractive to watch with the blue light-emitting the heat slowly. They work in well-insulated areas. However, these are safe to use around children and do not require a large clearance of space around them. They use LPG or Natural Gas as a fuel used for heating.
Dyna Glo Blue Flame Wall Heater LPG:
Dyna Glo has a large range of wall heaters with blue flame that work with LPG. From the smaller 10,000 BTU, suited to heat rooms up to 300 sq ft, all the way up to 30,000 BTU heaters, which heat larger rooms up to 1,000 sq ft. They are fuel-efficient and require no electricity at all. All the mounting equipment is included in the package with an optional base and fan to improve the heat coverage. Let’s take a look at one of these heaters available on the web. These heaters are available in black or white colors.
This vent free wall heater comes with a modulator or thermostat to control the heat setting. With 30,000 BTU it can heat up an area of 1000 Sq. ft.
- Works on Liquid Propane Gas.
- Blue flame works with convection mechanism just like a central heating system.
- The thermostat knob maintains the ideal cosy environment.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- A fan is sold separately that can improve the coverage of heat in an area working quietly.
Dyna Glo Blue light Heater Natural Gas:
Dyna-Glo offer a range of natural gas blue flame wall heaters to suit various room sizes. From the smaller 10,000 BTU, suited to heat rooms up to 300 sq ft, all the way up to 30,000 BTU heaters which heat larger rooms up to 1,000 sq ft. The thermostat allows you to choose from 5 adjustable heat settings. Lets take a look at one of the Dyna Glo blue lights natural gas heaters available:
Blue flame heaters work by convecting heat all around the room. This particular model uses 30,000 BTU to heat up 1000 sq ft area. It does not require any ventilation or electricity to work.
- It comes with one year warranty.
- Thermostat knob allows choosing from five heat settings.
- It uses natural gas to produce heat.
- Weighs about 25 pounds.
- Can be wall mounted or used with base on the floor.
- An optional fan can be used to pair the convective heat with forced fan heating.
Dyna Glo offers these great compact portable heaters that do not require any electricity or batteries to work. They are fit to carry along outdoors for camping or fishing while keeping you warm in a chilly weather.
The 360 Degree design allows heat dissipation in all directions. They come assembled without any hassle. They come with built-in oxygen depletion sensor that makes them safe to use indoors as well. Two portable heater models are available, lets take a look at them below:
This portable design uses 1 pound propane tank to use as a fuel. The tank is however not included in the deal. For extended heating tank, you can connect it with a 20-pound tank with a hose or regulator.
It offers two heat settings at 75K BTU being low and 10K BTU being high. Its capable of heating up to 250 square feet area. The built in oxygen depletion sensor makes it safe to use paired with a tip over switch.
- It uses piezo ignition system for igniting the heater
- It comes completely assembled.
- Can be used with a one or 20-pound propane tank.
- The 360 degree design offers heat all around.
- Its safe for indoor usage.
- An easy-grip handle enhances portability.
- Its light with just 7-pound weight.
This is an upgraded version of the former heater with a larger tank and capability. This compact design is perfect as your fishing or camping partner. However the safety features including the tip over switch, no exposed flame, insulated body and oxygen depletion sensor makes it ideal for indoor usage as well.
- It has two heat settings; 13,500 BTUs for low and 18,000 BTUs for high.
- You can connect it with either 1 or 20 pound propane tank with a regulator.
- It can heat about 450 sq ft area well.
- The 360 degree design distributes the heat in all dimensions making it good for multiple persons to use it.
- Piezo ignition system makes it electricity or battery free.
- It weighs about 7 pounds.
Now that we have gone through almost every type of space heater offered by the well-reputed seller- Dyna Glo, its easier to make a choice how to stay warm in chilly weather. Be it a worksite, indoors or a semi covered area, Dyna Glo has got you covered.