The cold weather is reaching and thinking about the cold wind outside is giving you chills. This is the time when you are looking for alternatives to provide you warmth against the harsh weather. Look no further because our savvy list of space heater with timer is going to provide you with all the information you need to make the final decision.
A space heater, as the name implies, produces heat to heat up the space around you. Gone are the days when you had to light up a fireplace to heat your living rooms. The American culture is evolving and it brings in the need of technological alternatives to those polluting fires.
Space heaters work with multiple technologies and multiple energy resources. We will look into detail, the different types of space heater with timer and their working in detail later. A great function within these heaters is the efficient use of “timer”. A space heater with timer is a cost effective way of using the heat without wasting it. A timer makes it safe to use even in a bedroom while sleeping. You can tune the timer and set it to turn off while the room is hot enough and you are sound asleep.
Table of Contents
Best Space Heaters with Timer:
Let’s take a look at some brilliant and highly reviewed space heater with timer readily available to purchase.
This space heater is offered by Aikoper. It is powered by electricity and features two heat settings; 900 watt and 1500 watt. You can adjust the heat according to the room dimensions. This is a fan heater with ceramic heating element that heats up using electricity and oscillates that heat via a fan.
It comes with fan only mode as well. In case the room gets overheated and you need to vent the warm air off. It’s capable of heating up in 3 seconds which makes it ideal for offices, garages and dressers. The parts are made of ABS flame resistant material and there is an auto shut off feature in case of overheating. These features make it safe for use.
- Can be used vertically and horizontally due to the sleek design.
- You can set it to 900 or 1500 watt or in plain fan mode.
- The thermostat automatically shuts the system off in case of overheating.
- ECO settings can adjust the thermostat for ideal temperature control.
- The heater comes with a remote control.
- A 24 hour timer allows you to sleep soundly with the heater being on. It will shut down on its own as per the set timer.
- The air filter is removable and cleanable.
Citus brings you a highly portable space heater. This heater uses 1000 watt electricity to heat the ceramic element and a fan dissipates the heat to make the room warm. Its small dimensions make it easy to carry around in offices or different rooms.
This is a popular choice as a foot heater in offices. An additional feature is a pipe or hose that comes along. You can use this hose to dry up snow ridden shoes or even to warm your quilt while sleeping. A remote control is also a part of the deal. It comes with a built in timer.
- UK, FCC and CE certifications make it safer to use.
- The heater will shut off after 12 hours of continuous use even if the timer is not set.
- The 90 degree rotation design gives you the choice to rotate it in any direction you want.
- Its lightweight with 3.3 pounds.
- 25 ft power cord is included.
Lasko solves your aesthetic as well as heating issues with this beautiful electric heater. With a stylish body and finish this space heater looks more like a piece of art than a space heater. It features a powerful ceramic heating element that uses a fan to dissipate the heat. The adjustable thermostat allows heat upto 85F temperature which can be remotely controlled. The LED screen displays the heat settings and timer for easy adjustment.
It comes with a mounting stand just as pretty as the heater itself. You can set it in the corner of the room just like a decoration piece and let it warm the room. Built in timer lets you program it from 1 to 7 hours.
- Built in safety features allows overheat protection while the outer part is cool to touch all the time.
- The thermostat lets eco friendly heat adjustment.
- It comes with a remote control.
- It has an oscillation motion feature as well.
- Lightweight with just 3 pounds.
- This electric space heater with a timer can consume 1500 watts.
This Zokop space heater with timer is available in multiple sizes for you to choose according to usage. It offers three heat settings with ECO mode. The hester will distribute upto 1500 watt energy via infrared sun-like warmth. The timer allows it to program upto 12 hours. It is quiet as compared to fan heaters with upto 59 decibels of functioning. The safety features offer auto over heat shut down.
- LED display with thermostat control.
- Infrared heat emission.
- The seller offers a one year warranty with great customer service.
- The infrared quartz heater uses 4 heating elements.
- It comes with a remote control.
R.W.Flame brings this great alternative to a traditional fireplace. It offers a beautiful LED display that shows fire crackling on a screen. The screen is available in multiple sizes. You can turn the LED screen on and even customise the color of fire and display options.
It has three air outlets; two to let air in and one to emit warm air out. It works with an electric force fan heating mechanism with a fire display to provide more heat psychologically.
- Multiple wall mounting sizes are available.
- Multiple LED display operating modes.
- You can adjust the consumed Wattage at 750 to 1500 with ECO friendly modes.
- ETL certified space heater with timer allows auto shut off in case of overheating.
- The seller provides a one-year warranty and amazing customer service.
- It comes with a remote control.
DeLonghi brings you an electric space heater that uses a radiating mechanism to heat the room. The curvy radiator is filled with oil. The electricity heats the oil up and it emits warmth via its chambers. Radiators work by making the objects present in the room warm rather than venting out warm air. You don’t have to worry about poor insulation in the room.
This mechanism is relatively slow and provides low warmth that does not let the room be humid. It helps in lowering the energy bills. The technology is safe to touch. The oil never requires to be replaced since it is sealed properly.
- Thermostat on this radiating space heater with a timer allows you to set the optimal temperature and reduce the energy cost.
- The personalised comfort is provided with max control with adjustable thermostat and multiple heat settings. The offered heating power is Max (W): 1500 Heating power – Med (W): 800 Heating power – Min (W): 700
- It does not require an assembly.
- Its easy to plug and move around with tires at feet.
- It weighs around 22 pounds.
This space heater by CCC Comfort Zone works by using electricity to heat the element. The element then radiates the heat just like infrared rays. It consumes upto 1500 watt energy which is adjustable with low or high thermostat settings. The dimensions are small thus allowing to place this heater anywhere easily.
It provides a strong heat output at 1500w/5120 BTU to heat up to 1000 sq. ft. medium sized room. It has modulating knobs in front to set the heat.
- It’s capable of heating a larger area upto 1000 sq. ft.
- It comes with advanced safety features like the tip over switch, stay cool exterior and overheat protection system.
- The convenient knobs and buttons on the outside lets you control the temperature.
- It features very traditional design and no LED display that is user friendly for the elderly.
Asterion offers this electric space heater with a timer that uses a heating element to emit the heat in the room via a fan. These are energy efficient heaters for indoor use and even offices. Highly portable and lightweight frame allows it to be placed on a table or near your feet under the office table.
The ECO mode allows self-modulation and saves energy by setting the temperature according to outside temperature. When the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature about 0-4℉, the portable heater will restart to heat. Room heater with energy saving, you can adjust the temperature between 60℉- 90℉. It can automatically help you save energy and lower your electricity bill.
- Portable design allows a wide angle heating with 72 degree oscillating ceramic heating.
- It comes with a fan only mode as well to disperse the excess heat.
- The angles of the heater body are adjustable to provide a wider range.
- The personal space heater applies UL certified PTC element and high-quality flame retardant material, which is related to a strict manufacturing process (ISO9001-2015) and meets the standard and requirement of safety and certified by professional department for ETL certification & California65.
- It features a 24 hour timer and overheat auto shut option.
- The display is a smart LED screen.
Types of Space Heaters:
Now that we have reviewed the best space heaters with timers on the web, lets take a look at its types and how to find the suitable type for your needs.
These kinds of space heaters use fuel as an energy resource to produce heat. The different types of fuels have different output and efficiency. Following are the main types of fuels used to ignite the heater:
- Natural Gas
These types of heaters work best for larger spaces. Electric and gas heaters can use the same resource as your regular home supply. While the others need an additional resource installation. The gas based heaters emit Carbon Monoxide, which requires proper ventilation. They require ample clean space to work safely.
Radiative Space Heaters:
Radiative heaters radiate heat as opposed to the warmth of a lit fire. They work by radiating heat to the clothes and skin. You might not actually feel the warmth coming out from the heater, but you will feel warmer in its presence.
They work well indoors and get the job done quickly even without insulation. You don’t have to worry about heat getting out through the windows opr open doors, since it works by heating the objects present in the room. They are portable and easy to carry from one room to another. Infrared and fireplace heaters, even patio heaters can fall under this category.
Convective Space Heaters:
Convective space heaters work by emitting heat through a fan. A heating element is installed at the back that heats up using electricity or any other resource. A fan is installed in front of the heating element that dissipates the heat all around. This method of blowing air through convection works well in insulated areas. One of the biggest advantages that these heaters offer is a constant heating effect even after they have been turned off.
Filler Space Heaters:
These types of space heaters require some time to function properly. They usually use a filler material (usually oil) to fill the heater, which is then heated with electricity. The heat is dissipated through the heated filler. This works well in an insulated area and enclosed spaces. However, the oil or any filler requires time to heat up and this mechanism is slow.
Classifying a space heater with timer might be confusing. However, after having a gist of their types and work mechanisms, it makes your choice easier. You can choose the one that suits your budget, available space, mounting area and required capacity. Most of the sellers mention all of the essential aspects within the product description. Jot your requirements down and make the perfect choice among our top rated list of space heaters with timer.